English or French, in TKO and Stanley
Curiosity and wonder
Emotions and escape
Games and fun
Cognitive development and memory
Ear and accuracy
Confidence and self empowerment
Sharing and Passion
Singing, dancing, playing, learning, instrument discovery … Music induction is a great first step in your child’s musical education!
A fun and educative musical playgroup!
- 50-minute group sessions in English or French, composed of:
– Rhymes, songs and gestures
– Rhythmic games
– Instrument handling
– Discovery of real adult instruments (violin, cello, trumpet, trombone, tuba, saxophone, flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, drum, piano, and many others…)
– First introduction to musical notes (for the +3.5 year old group)
– Relaxation in music at the end of each session
- Little budding musicians have fun, sing, dance, develop their ear, discover multiple instruments, improve their language, motor skills and cognitive capacities
- Thematic sessions (animals, human body, city, garden…)
- Laughter and fun guaranteed!
- Teachers: Violaine (French), Mikey (English) and MIranda (English)
- Mikey is a young UK with a great pop star real life experience! Placed 7th on the UK TV show the Xfactor in 2014, he performed at Wembley stadium in front of 75,000 people, signed two international record deals (UK and LA), played 3 headline tours across the UK and had a number 1 selling album. Guitar player and singing teacher, he now wants to give back and share his love of music with his young students!
- Violaine is a fantastic singer, mum of three with great experience with music playgroups. She is very imaginative and always finds good ideas to make the music class fun and educative.
- Miranda is an amazing piano and singing teacher, very experienced as well in teaching kindergarten classes (Montessori certified) and music playgroups. She speaks English and can sing songs in French as well.
- One locations:
- English: Maple Bear – TKO:
– Monday 4.00pm with Mikey, (2-3.5 year-old, accompanied by an adult)
– Friday 4.10pm or 5.10pm with Miranda (3.5-5.5 year-old, not accompanied)
- French – Stanley (market):
– Thursday 4.15pm with Violaine (2-3.5 year-old, accompanied by an adult)
– Thursday 5.15pm (3.5-5.5 year-old, not accompanied) with Violaine
250 HKD / 50 min (or 220 HKD if the student is enrolled in another activity within FHK Music in parallel)