Escape and emotions
Appeasement and relaxation
Memory and concentration
Ear and musicality
Confidence and personal challenges
Sharing and passion
There are many benefits that arise from learning an instrument…
And it is never too late to discover them all!
Be happy, proud and relaxed with your music!
- Focus from the start on learning the fundamentals: posture, hand coordination, finger dexterity, fingering, fluidity and musicality.
- The pieces (classic and / or modern) are chosen with the student and changed regularly, to stay motivated throughout the year.
- Do-Re-Mi or C-D-E notation system.
- Every student progresses at his/her own pace: encouragements and congratulations, yes! Pressure, no!
- In each class, the work for the next week is clearly written in a notebook so that nothing is forgotten.
- Method or score books can be purchased either by the student in the store, or by the teacher. In this case, they will be re-invoiced to the student at the purchase price.
- Classes at the student’s home, in French, English or Cantonese
- Lesson prices: 360 HKD / 30 min, 490 HKD / 45 min, 630 HKD / 60 min