Registrations for the second semester are now open to new students wishing to join the music school (students already registered during the first semester do not need to sign up again).
In the program :
- Private lessons at home, in HK Island, at TKO or Clear Water Bay (30, 45 or 60 minutes): piano, violin, flute, sax, guitar, singing…
- Group lessons at Stanley market, TKO or Clear Water Bay (50 or 60 minutes): pop choir, music theory and history of music, musical awakening for the little ones
- Available languages: French, English (+ Mandarin and Cantonese for some private lessons)
New this semester: Group lessons with Mikey, our new guitarist singing teacher:
- Pop choir in English on Tuesdays at 4:10 p.m. at Stanley Market
- Musical awakening in English on Mondays at 4:00 p.m. in TKO
- Pop choir in English on Mondays at 5:00 p.m. in TKO
Would you like to take part in a music school activity? It’s very simple, fill out the small registration form below and we will contact you in the next few days! See you soon!