Wonder and Joy
Memory and Concentration
Ear and Agility
Self-confidence and Pride
Discipline and Appeasement
Sharing and Passion
There are many benefits that arise from learning piano…
Your child will discover them all!
Our goal: ignite the piano passion in every child, while having fun!
- A clear (but flexible) framework. Each lesson is organized in three parts: technical exercises, a first classical / technical piece and then a second more modern / fun piece.
- Focus from the start on learning the fundamentals: posture, hand coordination, finger dexterity, fingering, fluidity and musicality.
- Songs are chosen with the child and changed regularly, to stay motivated throughout the year.
- Do-Re-Mi or C-D-E pitch system.
- For beginners: many four-hand pieces with the teacher are available.
- Practical application of theoretical concepts learned during music theory in parallel (keys, pitches, rhythms …).
- Every child progresses at his/her own pace: encouragements and congratulations, yes! Pressure, no!
- At the end of each class, work for next week is clearly written in a notebook so that nothing is forgotten.
- Method or score books can be purchased either by the parents in the store, or by the teacher. In this case, they will be re-invoiced to the student at the purchase price.
- Classes at the student’s home, in French, English, or Cantonese
- For French-speaking pianists (> Grade 5 level and > 6 year old), compulsory participation to weekly music theory group classes (French music schools’ method)
- Minimum age: 5 year old
- Lesson prices: 340 HKD / 30 min, 490 HKD / 45 min, 630 HKD / 60 min