- Two unique prices: one for individual piano, violin or singing lessons, the other for group lessons of any kind.
- A reduction granted on group lessons, if the student registers for more than one activity (example : instrument + compulsory group music theory and musical culture)
- First session is a (paid) trial session, then commitment is required for the whole semester (schedule below)
- Once the first trial session has been paid, payment for each half-semester invoiced in advance (invoice sent 15 days before the start of the period, to be paid within 10 days).
- No lessons during LFI school holidays or public holidays.
- Books for piano, violin and music theory, when provided by teachers, are re-invoiced at retail price.
- Peace of mind guaranteed in these troubled times: Group lessons to be canceled due to health restrictions will be credited against future lessons (or fully refunded if future lessons are not possible).
- A (unique) joker per semester is allowed for each student: feeling tired? an unmissable play date? a family activity? Each student can miss one lesson per semester if he/she wishes it (subject to being informed), and the missed lesson will be credited for the following period.
- To facilitate the registration process, if no notice is given by January 1st, your registration will be automatically renewed for the second semester.
|Individual piano, violin or singing lessons (at student or teacher’s home) – 30 minutes||HKD 340|
|Individual piano, violin or piano lessons (at student or teacher’s home) – 45 minutes||HKD 490|
|Individual piano, violin or singing lessons (at student or teacher’s home) – 60 minutes||HKD 630|
|Group classes for children (choir, music theory & musical culture, musical initiation |
and games, musical awakening and rhymes…) – 50 or 60 minutes
|Group classes for children – discount price (if student enrolls in more than one activity)||HKD 220|
|Group classes for adults (music theory and musical culture) – 60 minutes||HKD 290|
|Group classes for adults – discount price (if student enrolls in more than one activity)||HKD 250|